1. What are you most excited about these days? Moving
2. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas and Halloween
3. Favorite season? Summer
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip? Anywhere would be amazing, as long as the company is
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day? Movie/TV show marathons, crafting, karaoke, baking, cooking
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be? Hmm... Kim Kardashian perhaps
7. What is the best thing that happened this year? Realising what I want to spend my life doing
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution? Doing better in everything. Getting my life together, for real. Save money. Start studying. Building a home.
9. What’s your favorite exercise? Swimming
10. Best way to decompress? Going to a spa, getting a facial, massage, watching movies or a TV show, read a book.
11. What’s your favorite country to visit? I love going to Asian and African countries.
12. Last country you visited? Spain, I think?
13. Country you wish to visit? Cuba, Japan, Iceland, Dominican Republic
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream? Anything chocolate, Ben & Jerry's chocolate chip cookie, raspberry and passion sorbet.
15. What makes you smile the most? My son
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world? When people from all over the world, not caring about religion, culture, or anything else, come together.
17. What is the cutest thing in the world? Babies and puppies
18. How do you know if you’re in love? When you are willing to sacrifice and compromise for someone else
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be? Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Queen
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? My son
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time? Anything 90's hehe...
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time? The Breakfast Club
23. What was the movie that made you cry? I cry in everything but one particular is I am Sam
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about? About how a single mother is still capable of great things
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be? Time travel
26. What is the skill still unmastered? Being able to count
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today? It has not happened yet, but I'll be meeting up with an old friend tonight, which is always a blessing.
28. Do you like surprises? Depends on the surprise. But yes...
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be? In the alps, beach, or in the middle of a crowded city
30. Do you like cupcakes? Is that a serious question?
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes? Yes, I have some in the oven baking as I write
32. What’s your favorite desert? Chocolate mousse
33. Is there a desert you don’t like? Anything banana
34. What’s your favorite bakery? Anna's bageri from our town in Sweden
35. What’s your favorite food? Seafood and tacos
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat? Probably 90% of the buffet plus a mimosa
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat? Seafood pasta or tacos
38. Favorite color? PINK
39. Favorite superhero? Buffy the Vampire Slayer
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? Toffee latte during the holidays otherwise caramel lattes or chai lattes
41. Who is the last person you texted? Text? as in sms? is that still a thing? But in messenger, it was my friend Sofie.
42. What’s your favorite activity to do in your hometown? going to the beach during summers
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading? Any psychological thriller is on my list
44. What do you love in your pizza? Ham, mushrooms, cheese
45. Favorite drink? Dr Pepper
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Depends on my mood
47. What’s your favorite band? Queen
48. Favorite solo artist? Michael Jackson
49. Favorite lyrics? Too many incredible lyrics to just pick one
50. If your life was a song what would the title be? Fake it till you make it
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be? Guitar
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be? I already have tattoos, and many more planned
53. To be or not to be? How am I suppose to answer this?
54. Dolphins or koalas? Both
55. How do you like your coffee? 50/50 milk and coffee
56. What’s your favorite curse word? Fuck
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom? Black
58. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive? My hair says expensive, my wallet says cheap
60. Blow dry or air dry? Air dry
61. Heels or flats? Heels are usually gorgeous, but I don't wear them much
62. Pilates or yoga? Yoga
63. Jogging or swimming? Swimming
64. One thing you can’t live without? Noah
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart? Save the children
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with? Jake Gyllenhaal
67. What’s your favorite sport? Tennis maybe...
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual? Brush my hair, wash and cream my face with anti-aging.
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear? Track pants and big T-shirts
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on? Probably trips or spa days
71. Do you play any musical instruments? Not well...
72. What is your favorite book of all time? The Woman he Loved Before by Doris Koomson or Behind her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
73. What is something you always travel with? My passport...