Good evening lovely readers.
This post is a little different than my usual ones because this time, I thought that it could be Noah who tells me what I should write. After a cosy noon in the forest with a picnic and a troll hunt with his friends, I sat him down and asked him some questions that I wanted him to answer in his own words. My three year old is impatient so it took some time, but I eventually got it all down on paper.
- Q: What is something mamma always says to you? A: Yes....
- Q: Do I always say "Yes"? A: No....
- Q: What makes you happy? A: Mickey Mouse
- Q: What makes you sad? A: When I get an ouchy in my mouth
- Q: How old are you? A: Three
- Q: How old is mamma? A: Mamma is three
- Q: Who is your best friend? A: Mamma and Hampus
- Q: What is your favourite colour? A: Yellow
- Q: What is your favourite food? A: Yellow food
- Q: What's your hobby? A: Not my mormor, only Noah
- Q: What's your favourite song? A: Colour yellow song
- Q: What does mamma work with? A: mamma work with apples
- Q: What do you want for your birthday? A: A worm cake and a peppa pig cake
- Q: What is love? A: Yes
- Q: Where do you live? A: I don't know
- Q: Where is your favourite place to go to? A: The beach
- Q: What is your favourite toy? A: I want a yellow, big peppa pig house