This might take a little longer to cook but it is definitely worth it!
One garlic naan bread
2 chicken fillets
2.5 dl cream for cooking
2 dl rice
One can of corn
One table spoon of parsely
35 g of Tikka Masala spice
salt and pepper for seasoning
Some olive oil for frying
1. Start off with cutting the chicken into pieces and put it in a pot with some olive oil
2. add some seasoning and parsely
3. turn the oven to 250 degree Celsius
4. start cooking the rice
5..Add the cream and indian spice to the pot
6.when the rice is done, fry it in a pan with some olive oil and add the corn
7. put the naan bread into the oven for 10 minutes until it is golden brown
8.add the rice and corn into the pot and let it cook until its is not "watery"
9. put some of the chicken/rice in a bowl and the naan bread on a plate and serve!