The following Terms of Service apply to users of Nouw
The company Nouw Media AB, PO BOX 53110, SE-400 15 Gothenburg, Sweden (“Nouw”) operates the site nouw.com, a blog portal where users can create and run their own blogs. It does not cost anything to have an account on nouw.com.
By creating an account, you agree to these Terms of Service. Terms of Service may change at any time. By continuing to use the Service after the Terms of Service are amended you are deemed to have accepted the changes.
- User Data entered must be correct.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- Published material and use of the service must be in compliance with Swedish law and may not contain:
- sexist attacks
- drug propaganda
- instructions for piracy or hacking
- requests for or offers of pirated copies
- mass messages (so-called spam)
- sale of stolen goods, offers of sexual services, pyramid schemes or similar
- copyrighted, pornographic or offensive material
- The user is responsible for all material published, such as images, music, text, etc..
- The user agrees to receive advertising from Nouw and its partners.
- The user must not systematically disseminate religious or political propaganda.
- Nouw cooperates with the police if there is any suspicion of criminal activity
- Accounts that have not been logged into for 6 months may be terminated.
- Accounts solely created to link to other sites, such as “SEO spam” are not allowed
- It is not permitted to use or purchase automated traffic generation to influence the traffic to the blog or similarly manipulate requests and/or visitors.
Nouw has the right to audit members and freeze or delete the membership if the above rules are not followed.
The user gives Nouw Media free right to all images the users publishes, for use on nouw.com and on @nouw_com on Instagram, free of charge. It can also apply to use in editorial material on nouw.com, mainly for Nouw to promote the user's blog. It is important that the user has the photographer's permission to use images and possible claims by right holders the user is solely responsible for.
This free right for Nouw Media applies even after the user ends hers or his account on nouw.com, if the images are published in the Nouw magazine or on @nouw_com on Instagram.
If the user after ending her / his account want the images removed, it is up to the user to contact Nouw Media for removal.
We aim for nouw.com to always be available. Technical problems and planned maintenance may affect availability. We cannot guarantee that every feature will always work without any problems. We do not provide compensation for lost data regardless of the cause.
Nouw is not responsible for unauthorised access to the user’s blog account or user information or for unauthorised modification of published material.
Nouw is not liable for damage – whether direct or indirect – caused by users on nouw.comHow Nouw handles personal information
When you register as a member, you agree to Nouw storing your user information. This may be used for marketing purposes, e.g. some offers going out to a certain age group. Personal information is stored on Nouw for the duration of the membership; if violated, data are stored until the appropriate action is taken.Cookies at Nouw
We sometimes use third party cookies from other companies to facilitate ad management and to improve the functionality of the site. We sometimes use pixel transparent GIF files to facilitate the advertisement on the web. These files come from our ad network and technology provider. These files enable the advertising system to recognise cookies on your computer in order to understand which ads are shown or which ads have been displayed in the browser.How to prevent cookies from being stored
- You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time, but this means that your personal settings will be lost.
- You can download a blank cookie (“opt-out cookie”), so that cookies from Audience Science are not saved. Click here (http://www.audiencescience.com/docs/nai.pdf) for instructions on how to download one. If you delete your cookies, even the blank cookie will disappear and you will have to download it again. For more information on how you can prevent cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org. ol>