- Date night at While We Were Young.
-Date night outfit on my way to Rosie's.
-Drinks with Emilia at a cute little bar.
-Getaway for Valentine's Day.
- When my college shut down I went to Joe&the Juice and studied the day before the whole city also shut down.
- Moved out to Long Island when the pandemic started and spent a lot of time at Sweetie Pies.
-Roadtrip to West Hampton to have something to do, when everything was still shut down.
-My 23rd birthday, celebrated through facetime and prosecco with my friends.
-Cozy pizza night at the beach, the summer was finally on its way!
-Outdoor seating finally opened and we had a date night at a Mexican restaurant.
-We also took a road trip to South & East Hampton.
- I drove out to Montauk one day for my internship and the weather and the view was amazing.
-Dinner in the city with friends at Dudley's.
- Went on another day trip to Montauk with Justin and we had dinner at Duryea's
-Graduation dinner in the city.
-Staycation in the city at The Williamsburg hotel, so lucky with the weather.
-Strolling around in West village on our staycation.
-Last beach day of the year.
-Girls night with Anne & Oda at Dudley's
-Night in the city with my love.
-Pumpkin picking on Long Island.
- Picnic in Central Park.
-Bryant Park Winter Village (started the Christmas dates early haha).
-Fall walk in Central Park.
-Brunch at Goodthanks.
-We went to a Christmas tree farm.
-I made gingerbread cookies.
-We went to see Washington Square Park's Christmas tree.