Hi, everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic start to your week. I thought I would share with you some quotes that I love or live by. You know those days when you wake up and feel like you need some motivation? Or those days when you start questioning your life choices? Or even when you wake up and put so much pressure on yourself to get certain things done that day? I would like to share a few quotes that keep my head in the game, bring me back up whenever I'm feeling down, and help me to get through some of the harder days. I hope these help to remind you that you are somebody, and that you do matter. Ready? Here we go!
1. 'You are under no obligation to be the same person you were a year, a month, or even 15 minutes ago. You have the right to grow. No apologies.'
2. 'I will remember and recover, not forgive and forget.'
3. 'I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.'
4. 'If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.'
5. 'If you change nothing, nothing will change.'
6. 'You only fail when you stop trying.'
7. ''Where you are is only temporary. You won't be there for the rest of your life.'
8. 'If you do what is easy, your life will be hard. If you do what is hard, your life will be easy!'
9. 'The road to success is through commitment.'
10. 'People who don't have goals work for people who do.'
11. 'Make new choices. With new choices, you'll get new results. With new results, you'll get transformation.'
12. 'You are going through what every champion has gone through. Struggle is perfection in progress. It's a necessary ingredient. The world sees struggle as a time to pack it up and walk away, but winners look at struggle differently. They know that struggle is a necessary ingredient. Winners walk on!'
13. 'It takes the journey, the struggle to get to the top of the mountain. There's no destiny or luck. Victory is a product of the fight.'
14. 'There are winners, there are losers, and there are people who have not discovered HOW to win.'
15. 'If you just run after what's in front of you, you will escape what's behind you. Don't spend all your time trying to fix what's behind you. You have to run after what's in front of you.'
16. 'I'd rather aim for the stars and not hit them, then not aiming at all. I would rather go after it and not make it than not going after it at all.'
17. ' You don't need anybody to approve your dream. If they can't see it, it's because it wasn't given to them.'
18. 'Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction.'
19. 'Every day may not be good, but there's good in every day.'
20. 'Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on.'
21. 'There are better starters than me, but I am a strong finisher.'
22. 'Tough times never last, but tough people do.'