Anyone else out there who is a list person?! Personally, I have lists of virtually everything. I make lists of dreams, what makes me happy, things I am grateful for, things to do etc. You name it, and I most likely have a list for it! And today I have the pleasure of writing answers to a couple lists that this fabulous blogger gave to me through something called the Liebster award - a little something to spread the love and help bloggers and their readers discover new blogs. So thanks Courtney for considering my blog (be sure to check hers out). Now, let's get started!
Here is how it goes:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions your nominator asked in their post.
3. Nominate up to eleven other bloggers of your choice.
4. Come up with your own eleven questions for your nominees
5. Let your nominees know that they’ve been chosen!
6. Link back to the person who nominated you.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I am "a notebook fanatic" - my husband's words.
2. I am HSP - a highly sensitive person - and sometimes it's a struggle, but at the same time I consider it one of my greatest gifts. (never heard of HSP before? Read more & take a quick little test to see if you are too here)
3. I have an Open Water Diver certification that I haven't used since I got it, but the plan is to change the latter fact next summer!
4. I love to surf even though I barely (read: don't) know how to.
5. I married my first and only boyfriend.
6. (One of) my dream(s) is to one day finish a Master's degree in Marriage & Family Therapy.
7. My guilty pleasures are real Swedish candy and boyband music.
8. I love to dance and have been taking classes since I was 12.
9. I am a believer in Christ, a Mormon to be specific.
10. Long story short, I don't have a driver's license (but by the end of summer I will!! Expect an update on that by the end of august/beginning of september).
11. My favorite TV show is "Suits" **getting excited for the new episode next week!!**
11 QUESTIONS FROM COURTNEY
1. What is your blog post writing process like? I don't really have one, I basically just write when I get an idea and if I don't have enough time to finish the blogpost in one sitting I'll save it as a draft and come back to it later.
2. If you could relive one day in your life what day would it be and why? That would probably have to be our wedding day! Because... well, it was our wedding day! Haha!
3. What is your favorite book? Hard one, reasons to stay alive? Me before you? The fault in our stars? The Harry Potter series? All of those.
4. Do you have a favorite quote or scripture? Do tell (: I do! It's a scripture and it goes like this: "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
5. What has been the hardest life lesson you've learned yet? That I am my own worst enemy. But on a more positive note, that also I have the power to choose to be my own greatest ally and best friend! Our thoughts are everything!
6. What music genre/artist/song(s) are you in love with right now? HannaJolin - two dear "dancing friends" from my hometown who just released their first single "LemonPie" (you find it + some of their other covers here).
7. Morning person or Night Owl? Night Owl, no doubt. Part of me wishes I could say otherwise, maybe one day...
8. What is a major pet peeve of yours? Loud chewing! CLOSE YOUR MOUTH, please + thank you.
9. Your favorite thing about blogging? The fact that it's a creative outlet for me that allows me to write about and learn from my experiences, all while I am able to connect with others!
10. Why did you decided to start your blog? To have a space where I could develop my writing and share my photos without spamming Instagram daily with 10+ photos and lengthy captions, ha! And also to share our experiences and adventures with our family back home combined with the opportunity of connecting with and hopefully inspiring others along the way. It's exciting, the internet, because things on here have the opportunity to reach so many people.
11. Out of all the places you've traveled, which one is your favorite? Oh, hard one. I love New York City a lot... but I'll have to say Biarritz, France, mostly because I got to travel with my favorite travel buddy, Jakob, and the memories we made there **hint:we got engaged during that trip♡**
1. Hannah at My Mindset Motivation
2. Holly at Project Wednesday
3. Bethany at All the Passion Strings
4. Yana at Smile is it
5. Whitney at Mrs. Millennial
6. Alberto at ARW Travels
AND A FEW MORE OF MY FAVORITE BLOGS...
• Chelan at Chelanningans because her blog is just the cutest!
• My awesome and hilarious friend Martin at A Fools Tale - laughs are guaranteed!
Questions for the nominees:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
3. If you could meet and have dinner with any person in history, who would you choose?
4. Who is your hero and why?
5. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. If your life had a tagline, what would it be?
8. What makes you happy?
9. If you had to describe yourself with one word, what would it be?
10. If you could relive one day in your life what would it be and why?
11. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
If you are new to my blog you can follow me on Nouw here, or on Bloglovin' here, or simply by subscribing to my email-list in the right side bar.
Also, make sure to check out the nominees' blogs for answers to the questions + lots of other good stuff!