//My skin care is 100% natural and raw as possible and I find it so awesome to be in full charge on what’s in my products and what I am applying to my skin.
My skin routine is super simple and so easy it literally takes me 8 mins per day. 4 mins in the morning and 4 mins in the evening. Voilà!
My skin cleanser is made of Castile soap base, sweet almond oil, lavender essential oil and vitamin E oil.
- I mix it all together in a container with pump. It feels so silky on the skin and has an amazing milky and smoothy consistency. Castile soap is natural, biodegradable, vegan, environmentally friendly, naturally derived and chemical free! It’s a gentle cleanser that doesn’t rip off your natural oils and is naturally antibacterial.
- Vitamin E oil is an amazing antioxidants that fights and blocks free radicals and prevents aging signs. It promotes tissue repair and is therefore amazing for acne prone skin and dry skin.
- Lavender essential oil smells divine but is also used to treat and aid acne, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions. It aids the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues and then it is just super therapeutical.
- Sweet almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, minerals and vitamins. It is highly moisturizing and aids acne, eczema and penetrates easily into the skin tissue.
My skin toner is made from organic brewed green tea, organic apple cider vinegar and organically grown tulsi leaves. Toners are amazing to remove excess dirt and balance the ph level of your skin.
- Brew the organic green tea, let it cool off, add apple cider vinegar and tulsi leaves. Shake it. Voilà.
- Organic green tea improve your skin complexion and helps flush out toxins from the skin, heals blemishes and scars, reduces inflammation and improve the skin’s elasticity.
- Organic apple cider vinegar works by restoring the proper pH levels to your skin and it’s beta-carotene helps to counter future skin damage.
- Tulsi leaves is a detoxifying agent, it purifies and cleanse, soothes inflammation and works as an antioxidant.
My scrub is made of sugar, sweet almond oil, lemon essential oil and vitamin e oil. I exfoliate twice per week.
- The sugar gently exfoliate away dead skin cells and leaves the skin fresh and clean. It helps regenerate new and strong skin cells and keeps your skin glowing and able to absorb your moisturizer.
- Lemon essential oil has astringent properties that reduce excess sebum on the skin by shrinking large pores. It’s also super anti bacterial and anti fungal.
My mask/cleanser is made of blue bentonite clay, distilled water, red bentonite clay, lavender essential oil and vitamin e oil. I use it twice a week to make a deeper cleansing on my skin.
- It draws out toxins from your skin and with its essential minerals it help replenish and regenerate the top layer of the epidermis. It cleanses hair follicles and dissolves impurities and leaves your skin detoxified and clean.
My moisturizer is pure argan oil.
- The oil contains Vitamin e and fatty acids and is extremely moisturizing.
What do you use in your skin care? Will try and make a video showing how I do my skin care and how absolutely easy it is to incorporate in your daily lives\\