What Is Quickbooks Error Code 6189
It never matters that how good your software is made, Every Software has some errors and issues. Well, the QuickBooks Error code 6189 is the commonly found error in QB.
In This Blog, You will get The Complete Guide to fix the error code 6189, Or you can Ask for the help
Why QuickBooks Error 6189 Occurs
- Downloaded a Damaged file or incomplete Setup of QuickBooks software.
- If Windows registry got Corrupted…
- Virus or malware infection in “Windows system files” or QuickBooks related program files.
How to Fix This Error Code 6189
Sol 1: Restart your computer and your server
- Restart each Desktop that has your accessible company file.
- Restart your server, if your data is on a server
- Continue solution 2 if the error persists.
Sol 2: Install the QuickBooks Database Manager on your server
- Either QuickBooks or Quickbooks Database Manager should be installed on your server on which your company file is stored.
- No additional license required during installation of the Database Manager.
- Install the Database Manager, If you don’t see the QuickBooks database user
- After installed, Restart your server.
Solution 3: Your data file is stored on a network drive
- Ensure that your file is not located on a NAS device or any other removable drive.
- These devices do not have permission to run the QuickBooks Database Manager.
- In few cases, this setup can cause data corruption.
Solution 4: You are using data file share service
- It will be good for your company file if do not use a file sharing service like Dropbox, SugarSync, Box.net or any other type of online sync service.
- You are using online auto backup utilities for your QuickBooks, It can be the cause of this issue.
- You will face this error if you are trying to access your company file this way.
- To avoid these problems Move your company file out of the Dropbox folder and copy it to the c: drive of your desktop.
Solution 5: You can use encryption software on your computer
- Intuit or Our QuickBooks experts do not recommend encrypting your company file.
- For disable the software or any other instruction, contact your encryption software’s vendor.
If the error persists then you should contact QuickBooks Customer Support by Phone +1 855 441 4417. Our experts are always ready to guide our QuickBooks users. So feel free and call us to get instant and quality service.