Todays post is a recipe. I just made some delicious bliss balls. They are salted peanut butter flavoured and no bake! They only take like 15 mins to make. Perfect for a healthy snack and peanut butter cravings. Who doesn't love peanut butter?!
Have fun making these!
Peanut Butter Bliss Balls Recipe
makes aprox. 20
1/2 maple syrup or golden syrup
1 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/4 tsp himalayan salt
1. Add peanut butter and syrup to a microwavable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and then stir together.
2. Add salt and oats. Mix well.
3. Take tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls.
4. Place in container and leave in fridge for 20-30 mins.
5. They are ready to eat, enjoy! Store them in the fridge.
thats all for today.
love, Claudia x
With love, Claudia x