I hope you are having a great day/night.
Its fall or autumn idk. I haven't seen the first leaves fall yet, but patiently waiting! Here I'm sharing my fall bucket list with you :) Maybe you'll find some ideas to add to your fall days.
1. bake a pie (rhubarb, pumkin, pecan, apple...maybe I'll make 4 haha)
2. go ice skating
3. fall leaf photoshoot
4. go for a nice long walk
5. eat pumkin soup
6. have a movie night w/friends
7. bonfire! (ft. marshmallows)
8. watch the sunset
9. spend all day baking fall inspired sweets
10. family game night
11. watch the stars at night
12. wear a huge scarf
13. drink a hot chocolate with extra chocolate in it
14. go thrift shopping for cosy sweaters
15. enjoy a fall picnic
Any more ideas to add to the list?
love, Claudia x
With love, Claudia x