Fall Inspired Healthy Breakfast Oats Recipe
* 1 cup oats (instant or quick cook, not the old fashioned ones)
* 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
* 5 dates
* 1 1/4 cup water
* 1/2 cup milk (i used soy, but you can also use oat, almond or normal milk)
* 1 tsp vanilla essence
* toppings: almond slices / raspberries / banana slices / coconut flakes ...
* chop up dates into very small bits
* in a microwave safe bowl mix together oats, coconut, chopped dates and water
* place in microwave and cook for 2 mins at 900W
* take bowl out of microwave and stir
* add milk and vanilla essence and mix well
* place back in microwave and cook for another 2 mins at 900W
* take bowl out of microwave and scoop porridge into bowls
* top with a dash of milk and your favourite toppings
* eat straight away whilst still hot!
Hope you have fun cooking and give this post a like if you wanna see more recipes!