Oana • 30 • RO • Gemini • i enjoy early mornings cloudy days and little moments of inspiration • i created this space to share bits of my daily life • wish you have a moment of relaxation here going trough my posts
- OanaMaria published "05.12"
- OanaMaria published "01.12"
- OanaMaria published "23.11"
- OanaMaria published "21.11"
- OanaMaria published "18.11"
- OanaMaria published "17.11"
- OanaMaria published "16.11"
- OanaMaria published "15.11"
- OanaMaria commented on AutismGirl blog post A Talk About Mental Illness
What people don't understand about mental health is that every human on this planet has a certain degree of mental health , as some have a heathier heart than others, or a healthier stomach etc, some have a healthier brain than others, so just beacuse we have mental health issues it doest't mean we are different. Everyone has at least once in their lives 'one of those days ' in which they feel lost. And i know how horrid it is as haveing "one of those days " transformed into years for me as i suffered from OCD and clinical depression , i also know very well how it feels to be unable to do the basic things that others do , go to a job, or even out, to be judged, to feel useless and sad. I really want to say me dear that you are not useless to society because you have more than a basic job, you have a PURPOSE , and your purpose is to find a path to nagivate troug all of this . Trust me, no mental illness diagnosis will stand a chance if you put your will to counquer it , and i can feel this willpower in you words."
And just as a comlete stranger passing by your post i want you to know that you are not alone !❤️
- OanaMaria published "14.11"
- OanaMaria commented on curiositywanderlust blog post Is it snowing tonight - fairytale
Every snowflake a blowing kiss, every snowman a charming prince ! 😁"
Well dear your blog post ended up to me my bed-time story tonight , and it is a charming fairytale.
Thank you for this!
- OanaMaria published "12.11"
- OanaMaria published "eve 10.11"