Hi! Being a mom of two it's not easy to find time for proper shopping, but you may spend some money online. heheh. For therapeutic purpose, of course. Anyway, these are some bits which I've been able to catch last night online. All of them are home related and mostly everything there were on Sale. I think that there is no any sense to notice such an obvious fact, but I can't be more excited to get them in my hands. So, let's count from the left:
1. Mug from H&M home. Believe me, it could be so good to have your morning cup of tea in a beautiful mug. I can say that such little moments make me happy.
2. Grey napkin from H&M home for our kitchen - nice.
3. I found you! Found you! The carpet of my dreams. I find it so scandi-looking and cozy and everything! Can't wait to stand my feet on you! By the way, this carpet is from the brand called Blaest.
4. These pillows are just perfect, don't you think? I absolutely love its graphic design and material looks soft and silky. Being quite a statement piece they look rather laconic. They were made in collaboration of La Redoute with Henriette Jansen.
5. The lamp is from ZARA home - actually, I've already had a lamp on my table, but I find my current one to be way too big for the tablespace, besides my current lamp is not really mine, I've bought it to my hubby, but he does not like it...
6. The carpet for my kiddos room, I can only guess but it seems like a good idea to play with the toys on it... Let's see.
7. Storage box for da kiddos room. yes. yes and yes.
That's all for today, besides I need to run (my kids are awake) I hope your summer goes well and you are having the best time,