Here are some my ideas of gifts for upcoming winter holidays. I would say that univesality is the common feature of all the items - everyone will be pleased to get some nice candle or really cute lighting. Don't you think? So let's start:
- Candle or just candleholder - always a good idea for winter evenings!
- Lamp and let there be more light!
- Magazine rack. There could be mentioned all sorts of storages! Always useful and looks good.
- Fresh flowers - just classics.
- Cute plant pot or vase for p. 4.
- Cozy plaid which could be served together with a mug of something hot!
- A hanging shelf - seriously, why not?
- Glasses - this one is from wayfair.com
- Dinner plates for Christmas table!
- A nice flower...hm?)
The only thing you need for DIY (except the poster itself) is a nice frame! Mine is fromIKEA. There is nothing easier and better for making your home area cute andcatching then a good picture – right?