Cyber Crime Helpline gives you an open virtual platform to discuss your Computer Crime, Cyber Crime, e- Crime, Social Media App Frauds, Online Financial Frauds and so on related complaints.
Cyber Crime happens to almost everybody who could be a member of a social networking website and who has an e-mail id, mobile and web who could be a member of a social networking website and applications or even who is doing online transaction to carry on business or daily routine expenses.
But we never know how it is happening unless you become a victim. The impact of victimization may be such that you may need to either hide yourself from the real world or you may run from one police station to another to make them understand what has happened to you and how did it happen.
Indian cyber army offer varied and unique services. Our services are nominal and we also provide assistance to poor and needy persons. We also train our students with Cyber, Technical and Investigative skills from basic computer knowledge in small batches for a higher teacher to student ratio.
India has a developing cyber law. Most of the people not know the exact consequences and usages of the cyber law to Internet crimes targeting individuals. Women especially feel “left nowhere” when they become victims of cyber stalking or harassment. We are to here to hear your problems and provide counselling and first incident.
Note: You need not spend anything, but just the time to mail us; If you are a cyber-victim don’t hesitate to call Indian cyber army helpline number +91-99 6860 0000.
The modules are designed for the benefit of Police personnel, Armed forces personnel, Advocates, bank staff and any Cyber enthusiast student who is either looking forward to having an edge in their professional career or open his/her own investigative agency and work in tandem with us.
Most common cyber crimes are listed below:
- Pornography- Misuse of one’s images/videos to show adult content.
- Hacking- The most basic form of hacking is illegal possession of a person’s computer, data, Email-ID, Social networking accounts, or other data related with computer without the consent of related person..
- Virus attack- The circulation of any such file that affects the functioning of a computer without the consent of the user in mass is called a virus attack..
- Financial Theft- The transfer of any amount of money from one’s account without his/her consent to another is called financial theft.
- Other thefts- Steal, Movement, Deletion, Alteration of any kind of electronic data stored in a server or computer without authorized permission is also considered as Cyber Crime.
In all the cases indian cyber army is ready to help you and solved your problem as soon as possible. In any cases you need any help call our helpline number +91-99 6860 0000