18 Digestive biscuits
1 tsp Vanilla sugar
450g Cream cheese
1 cup/2,5dl Sugar
1,7 cup/4dl Cream
0,5 cup/1dl Icing sugar
1. Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
2. Melt the butter.
3. Ad the crumbs to the melted butter, mix together and press it down in a baking tin with removable bottom.
4. Make the raspberry sauce by letting the raspberries and the icing sugar simmer in a saucepan for 10 min. Let it cool down, then use a strainer to remove the seeds.
5. Mix the cream cheese, sugar och vanilla sugar.
6. Whip the cream and mix stir it in to the cheese mixture.
7. Evenly spread 3/4 of the cream cheese filling mixture onto the crust. Let it cool in the freezer for a few minutes.
8. Spread out 3/4 of the raspberry sause. Let it cool again.
9. Spread out the remaining cheese mixture evenly.
10. Add the waves by making lines with the raspberry sauce, and then use a clean knife to draw thin lines across the raspberry lines.
11. Freeze for at least 2-4 hours. ENJOY!