Top & beach bag from glassons
Milly Colding, 24 & Terese Noren, 29 are two Swedish girls living life in the sunny town Newcastle, Australia. Here you can follow our day to day life and read about anything from fashion and beauty to what it is like to move across the world and start a new life in a different country. Enjoy! x
Top & beach bag from glassons
All photos are from Pinterest.
Hi everyone ❤
I want to start being a little more personal and relatable on the blog so today I thought I would complete the good old "get to know me" tag. So here I go, 25 questions about me, I hope you enjoy!!!
1. What is your full name?
- Milly Louise Colding Palmqvist
2. Are you named after anyone?
- My middle name 'Louise' comes from my mum and my first name came about by putting the beginning and end of my sister Mirja and my sister Sally's names together = 'Milly'
3. Where are you from?
- I am born and raised in a small town in Sweden called 'Simrishamn'
4. Where do you live?
- I currently live in Brisbane, Australia
5. Which of your parents are you closest to?
- My mum by miles. My dad left us when I was 6 months old and I haven't heard from him since.. My mum is truly amazing. She gave me the the best childhood I could possibly ask for and I wouldn't have had it any other way if I could.
6. What is your favorite childhood memory?
- When me and mum used to have a horse each and go for long rides along the beach. In Swedish summer the nights never get completely dark, so we used to go for long night rides, bring dinner and eat it on the beach with the horses around us.
7. Are you a fan of any sports team?
- Whatever team my boyfriend plays for haha, he's currently with Brisbane Roar.
8. What is your biggest accomplishment?
-Completing a university degree
10. What is the first book you remember reading?
- Harry Potter... I am a true nerd! Think I've read each one of the HP books 3 times at least hahah
13. Do you prefer kissing or cuddling?
- Cuddling 😌
14. How many Boyfriends/Girlfriends have you had?
- I guess I have to say four... But only two that count.
15. When did you suffer your first heartbreak?
- Don't think I've ever been truly heartbroken, and hope I'll never be.
16. What was your favorite subject in High School?
- Dancing (I did performing arts for three years)
17. What was your least favorite subject in High School?
18. When was the last time you cried?
- Yesterday, watching a youtube video (I'm a real crybaby)
19. If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be?
- Stop worrying about what other people who don't matter think. "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind".
20. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your fashion sense?
- 7 or 8... I wish my style could be a little more creative and different.
21. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your cooking skills?
- 2 lol... Cooking does not interest me one bit.
22. The first app you check when you wake up in the morning?
23. What do you consider unforgivable?
24. What is your favorite sport?
25. What are your favorite things about yourself?
- I'd like to think I am a good person, who cares about people around me.