Windows 10 Error Code 0xc004f014 is looked amid windows upgrade. This is a blunder related with Windows 10 Activation. When you put another license to upgrade Windows with no achievement and get this mistake. In this article we will have better understanding of the issue from a Home client perspective and will likewise cover the fundamental steps to determine the issue in the easiest way
Steps to solve windows 10 Error 0xc004f014
1. Open a CMD window as an administrator.
2. Type or paste ‘slui 4’.
3. Select your country and call the number for the automated activation system.
4. Enter your valid Windows key and copy the Installation ID the system provides.
5. Let Windows activate.
Give the system a few hours to activate before doing anything else. If it doesn’t work, try this:
1. Re-install Windows and then upgrade to the same version of Windows 10.
2. Add this code during installation: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T. It’s a generic key provided by Microsoft.
3. Log into Windows with your Microsoft account and verify your identity.
4. Navigate to Settings, Update & Security, Activation.
5. Hit ‘Change product key’ and enter your legitimate Windows key from your previous edition.
You may also see >> How to resolve error code 0x80072efd in simple steps