A wrinkly face may look adorable to the rest of the world, but it is a nightmare for you. We believe that confident people can pull off any look (wrinkles or no wrinkles). Some people proudly flaunt their lines and wrinkles, but we are here with a helpful article for those who detest wrinkles and lines.
As people grow older, lines and folds naturally begin to appear over the skin due to its stretching. These are known as wrinkles, or in technical terms, rhytides. Lines & Wrinkles aren't signs of a deficiency or disease; they occur by default as the skin ages with time. However, the great news is that wrinkles can be avoided or removed by adopting completely natural methods. Let's see how.
Avoid Unwanted Lines & Wrinkles
1. Use of Antioxidants: Antioxidants are substances well known for their anti-aging benefits, one of which is their ability to tighten the skin by reducing skin cells' oxidation. The use of antioxidants regularly speeds up the body's metabolism and enhances the skin's blood circulation, hence nourishing it to reduce wrinkles and lines.
2. Improve Sleep Quality: Rather than focusing on sleep hours, one should focus on improving sleep quality. That is to say, one must ensure that the sleep is uninterrupted, the posture and position are correct, the eye movements are minimal, and enough time is given to the body and skin to recover from the exhaustion. The concept of beauty sleep comes from the skin's very ability to rejuvenate itself while in sleep.
3. Avoid UV Exposure: Ultraviolet rays are known to have damaging effects on the skin. UV rays cause the skin to age quicker and have various other harmful effects on the skin. Thus, exposure to UV rays must be avoided by applying protective lotions or covering the skin. Avoiding UV rays helps prevent wrinkles and lines on the skin.
4. Enhanced Vitamin A and Carotene Uptake: Beta carotene and Vitamin A, which are found in many readily available products at home, can help skin counter the harmful effects of UV rays and are thus suggested for people who want to minimize wrinkles and lines on their skin
5. Improved Lifestyle: The best and most effective way to avoid wrinkles, lines, and folds is to prevent lifestyle mistakes like smoking, high sugar intake, and lack of skin care and hygiene. These cause skin to degenerate and age faster, loosen up, and form wrinkles and lines.
Getting Rid of Wrinkles and Lines - NATURAL REMEDIES
If wrinkles have already formed, the good news is that they can be repaired and reversed. The use of Coconut Oil is one way to tighten skin, as it is a natural emollient. It helps skin retain moisture and remain tighter. Another such solution, albeit lesser-known, is lemon balm leaf tea, which makes the skin more elastic and corrects tissue damage.
There are some other remedies for getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles. These include a banana mask, aloe vera, and intake of superfoods such as avocado, artichoke, cinnamon, chia seeds, miso, and oatmeal.
Getting rid of lines is not a complicated task, but you have to be consistent with the effort. Make sure you take good care of your skin each day.
Drink plenty of water, keep your skin hydrated, and find time to wear a face mask once in two-three days.
If you do not have time to apply a face mask every second day, make it a once-in-a-week routine. Weekends are great as most men and women spend time at home. In case you do not have time to make a face mask, purchase a good-quality one from the market. Read the ingredients before buying the product. Look for ingredients such as charcoal and willow bark extract.
Make sure you use good eye treatment as your eyes will tell everybody what your age is. Wrinkles and lines appear near the eyes, and it gives an older appearance.
Hence, do not shy away from using natural remedies. It does not cost a fortune and is doable.