Nouw.com is the biggest blogging platform in the Nordics with more than 1.4 million unique visitors every week and with well known influencers in Sweden, Norway, Poland, Denmark and Finland. Nouw Media is growing on the Finnish market and we are looking for a Social Media Sales Specialist who will be based in Helsinki.
We are searching for a colleague who has a high engagement in their work, where your personal motivation and performance are more important than a higher education or work experience. You will start as a trainee in order to learn and develop within the company and the market. You will be responsible for establishing sales in Finland towards companies who want to reach their customers using influencer marketing. Some of our previous clients include L'Oréal, Zalando and Nike.
To be successful in the role we require that you:
• Are familiar with working independently and with discipline.
• Have a knowledge and understanding within social media & influencer marketing.
• Are used to take responsibility and are prepared to manage a sales process.
• Are comfortable with speaking & writing in English. You will work in an international environment, closely with our other Nouw offices in different countries.
• Have some knowledge and understand within influencer marketing campaigns.
As a Social Media Sales Specialist, you will:
• Work with influencer marketing.
• Have an overview and develop Nouw’s development in Finland.
• Establish and be responsible for the sales process.
• Have a close contact with, and recruit new influencers.
• Be a part of an international team, and work closely with colleagues in different countries.
• Get experience within influencer marketing and the possibility to grow and develop knowledge that is unique for this branch.
Some international travelling will be required due to our multi-national environment. Having previous experience from working with influencers is seen as a merit as you also will recruit new bloggers to our platform and for coming campaigns.
The right candidate will after the trainee period be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow with us as we continue our international expansion. Please send your application, in English, to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you. Please send your application as soon as possible, we will process applications as we receive them.