Follow me module
Your social media icons in your Follow me module have until recently been black. A lot of you have asked to be able to change the colours youself, so now we've made that possible and you can use the colours that suit your style and blog best.
How to change colours of your icons:
1. Go to Your blog / Design.
2. Click on your Follow me module and choose Style. If this module is not currently in your blog's design, add it from the module list.
3. Chose Buttons or Icons under Element when making your changes for colour or opasity.
Now you can change the colours of your icons in the Follow me module to suit your taste and blog's design
At the bottom of your blog you'll find a pager that can take you through your blog's acrhive. Now you have the possibility to design the look of tis yourself. You can change the colour, the look of the buttons and also the font. You also have the option to move the pager aroun in your design and have it above a post puff for example.
How to design your pager:
1. Go to Your blog / Design
2. Click on the Pager, choose Style. If this module is not currently in your blog's design, add it from the module list.
3. Choose what Element to work on and don't forget to click save after every new setting.
If you want to, you can have your Pager above another module on your blog, as shown put over a post puff