How to see statistics for a single post:
1. Go to Your Blog / All Posts
2. Find the post that you want to see statistics for an click on it
3. Choose the alternative Statistics in the menu that pops up
This is how it looks when you click on a post under All Posts and choose the option Statistics
- Engagement (measures how much your readers have interacted with your post, meaning how much they've liked and commented).
- Sessions (amount of visits)
- Unique visitors
- Average time spent
- Number of comments
- Number of likes
- Amount of readers *
The new statistics for a single post is only visible on posts posted today (May 31) and forward. No old posts will have this information. This tab will soon be avaliable on the app as well.