It’s 10:21 pm .. not even two hours left before it’s a new year, but I’m fine with it. Work has taken all my energy and I’m trying to save every little inch of energy I have for the next coming days. We’re picking up boss right after the charter meaning it won’t be much of a rest in between, I’ll just have to wait until I get to Barbados lol.
Anyways, I’ve looked over how this year has been and to be honest: pretty fucking amazing. So many life changing moments. A few difficulties and Downsides but which year hasn’t a few of those ..
but I’m so grateful for so many things this year has given me ❤️
• San Francisco
• Las Vegas
• Lots of new friends
• 3 months in the French Riviera
• discovered a whole new industry that I love
• traveled through Caribbean
• finally got to see some of my favories : will smith , Jennifer Aniston, zac Enron, Adam Sandler etc
• traveled a little through Europe
I’m just so excited to see where 2020 will take me and what it has to offer 🥰