I spent last two days 90% in my bed. The other 10% was spent in the dining hall and walking to Chic Fil A and back. My period was hurting me so it was good that we had everything off.
Today classes and practice started a again. Had a really productive andsweaty practice in the morning with Huda and Isa. Really good intensity in the humidity.
Classes went on from 11am to 4:30 and after that I was done for the day. I finished my color scale in the painting class.
I like to have a routine and be busy.
On the last picture You can see cute Alex and Ana <3