12 DIGESTIVE BISQUITS
75 G BUTTER
1 CAN OF CONDENSED MILK
4 EGG YOLKS
2 DL/ 1 CUP OF LIME/LEMON CURD
FRUIT OR PASSION FRUIT FOR SERVING
put the oven on 200 degrees.
1. Crumble the biscquits in a mortel or a food processor.
2. melt the butter.
3. mix the butter and the crumbs.
4. spread it out to a nice layer on a round baking dish (diameter=24 cm) with a detachable edge. Put it in the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Take it out to cool down.
Lower the temperature to 150 degrees!
5. whisk together the egg yolks with the condensed milk. Whisk for about 5-10 minutes.
6. add the lemon curd to the mix. the more you add the more lemon taste but also the sweeter. I think 2 dl lemon curd is a good amount. (2 dl= 1 cup)
7. Add the mix onto the crumble base and put in oven for 20 minutes on 150 degrees. Take out and put in fridge.
Take it out just before serving and cut out round cakes using cake cutters. Add some whipped cream and fruit of your choice!