Hello September! 🍂
You've been heavily missed.
I figured I would sit down and give some reflections of my life as of currently.
A lot has happened and not only do I need to vent but I'm aware many have wondered what's been going on with me lately.
• I changed my name •
Yes, it finally happened!
I'm now officially Mrs Foose after a 6 year long battle with my husband of what family name we should have.
I sent in the papers to the Swedish National Registration, thinking "this will probably be taking 8-12 weeks..."
But I recieved my approval the very next day haha.
• I will be going back to work •
May sound odd, but true.
I'm going back to my old job within childcare in pre-school/kindergarten now after home caring for a family for 1 years time.
It's progressing to the point I'm not enough and they need more help than I can give.
Such is life, but it's for the very best in the situation.
• I need to heal more •
My own health is declining, to a scary point where my body is shutting down due to stress.
Over the time this upcoming months I'll be focusing on healing and helping myself back to decent health again.
▪ Remove toxic influences from my life, whatever this may include. If I don't get a positive change it will eat me up inside out.
▪ Exercise and move more, cus my lower back and muscles are badly damaged and need the repair.
▪ Declutter my home, too much will make one drown emotionally and physically. Especially in a small already cramped space.
▪ See more people, over this year I've lost touch with a lot of people and missed out a lot of opportunities. So this year ahead I'm changing that.
▪ Take a leap of faith and take chances, I've held back a lot and I don't want to anymore.
• Moving •
We have often spoken about the desire of moving away from where we live currently, but now we are certain it's definitely going to happen but not anytime soon however.
Still working on the final details.
WHAT IS NEW IN YOUR LIFE?