Today I’m going to go into depth of how I maintain healthy skin and how I got out of bad habits! First I want to tell you how I broke my bad habits, when I was little I didn’t really care about taking care of my skin, cause obviously what kid does. So, a really bad habit and one of the worst to break is touching your face! I know it’s obvious but it’s so true. All of the bacteria on your hands is transferring to your face and just think about it, that’s how most pimples form from. Bacteria. Another bd habit is exfoliating everyday. Yes exfoliating is great for your face but not everyday. You’re getting rid of all your skin cells that are necessary to keep reproducing. Lastly, don’t sleep in your makeup!! I couldn’t stress that enough. It’s the worst for your skin. Okay now for my routine.
•Every morning after I get up right away I wash my face with cold water to wake myself up😂 Cold water does wonders for your skin.
•I drink LOTS of water throughout the day
•At night when I get home from work or school I take off my makeup (usually in the shower) with warm water to open my pores. I wash my face with Proactive!
•Right after I take off my makeup while my pores are still open I use face oils. My go-to is the SheaMoisture Daily Hydration Face Oil.
•I then use Coconut Oil to soothe my face. I mix these two and massage it into my face.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading, comment if you have questions!
• Hver morgen etter at jeg står opp med en gang, vasker jeg ansiktet mitt med kaldt vann for å vekke meg opp. Kaldt vann gjør underverk for huden din.
• Jeg drikker mye vann hele dagen
• Om natten når jeg kommer hjem fra jobb eller skole, tar jeg av min sminke (vanligvis i dusjen) med varmt vann for å åpne porene mine. Jeg vasker ansiktet mitt med Proactive!
• Rett etter at jeg tar av sminke min mens porene mine er åpne, bruker jeg ansiktsoljer. Min go-to er SheaMoisture Daily Hydration Face Oil.
• Jeg bruker kokosolje for å berolige ansiktet mitt. Jeg blander disse to og masserer den inn i ansiktet mitt.
Jeg håper dere likte å lese, kommentere hvis du har spørsmål!