FLAVOURFUL • SPICY • SATISFYING
Mexican sweet potato boats topped with avocado, coriander, sesame seeds and cornflower. The perfect Friday night dinner to share with your friends!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
Total time: 70 minutes
2 sweet potatoes
1 cup sweet corn
1 cup black beans
Big handful of spinach
1 garlic clove
Pink Himalayan salt
Handful of coriander
1/2 a avocado
- Preheat the oven to 170C, bake the sweet potatoes whole for 1 hour.
- Slice the potatoes in two and scoop out the baked sweet potato flesh, use a fork to mash it in a bowl.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the sweet potato skins and set them in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients (except for the avocado) together with the mashed sweet potato and mix it all together.
- Place the mixture over in the potato skins and top with avocado, sesame seeds and more coriander.