CREAMY • SMOOTH • DELICIOUS
My top tips on how to make a yummo golden latte↓
Firstly, you have to use Oatly Barista oat mylk (the grey cartoon). This mylk totally makes the difference for me - there's no above and no under.
Secondly, you have to add a sweetener such as maple syrup or vanilla + cinnamon, I prefer the latter.
Thirdly, if you are not vegan, Collagen makes the latte very frothy (if you mix it together in a blender). I love it, however it is not necessary.
Prep time: 5 minutes
• 1 cup Oatly barista oat mylk (Or your favorite mylk)
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp coconut butter (not necessary)
• 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
• 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp cardamom
• 1 scoop marine collagen (not necessary)
* Add maple syrup if you would like it to be sweeter
- Heat up the mylk in a saucepan until small bubbles appear.
- Add the rest of the ingredients together with the heated mylk.
- Pour it over in your favorite mug and enjoooooy.