CHOCOLATY • FUDGY • RICH
Here's my new fave pick me up recipe - double choc bliss balls. They're made without dates and taste sososo delicious!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
1 and 1/3 a cup of shredded coconut
2/3 of a cup hazelnuts/almonds
1/2 a cup maple syrup
4 tbsp raw cacao
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
1/2 a tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Mix the hazelnuts and shredded coconut in a food processor until well combined.
- Blend in the maple syrup, raw cacao, vanilla and salt.
- Use your hands to make about 20 balls, your hands should be wet while doing this as the dough is quite sticky.
- Place the balls in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Gently melt your favorite chocolate (I used Raw Halo) and drizzle it on top of each ball.