GOOEY • CRISPY • CHOCOLATEY
Ohh wow these cookies turned out amazeballs - gooey on the inside and crispy on the inside. I made them with my favorite chocolate from Raw Halo and my favorite almond butter from Pip & Nut. If you live in Norway you can use the discount code "kaja20" to get 20% off at Soma.no (This is where I got coconut sugar and vanilla bean powder from)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
1 and 1/2 a cup rolled oats
1/2 a cup spelt flour (or a gluten free option)
1/4 a cup Coconut sugar
Pinch of Vanilla bean powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup Almond butter
5 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 of a cup mylk (I used almond mylk)
70 gram Raw chocoloate
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Place the oats in a blender and mix until a flour forms.
- Place the oat flour, spelt flour, coconut sugar, vanilla and baking powder in a bowl - mix together.
- Add the almond butter, coconut oil and mylk to the dry mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add more flour if too sticky or more mylk if too dry.
- Chop the raw chocolate into chunks and fold them into the dough.
- Pick up the dough in 15 equal balls and use your hands to flatten them out to small cookies on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy! they taste best while still warm.