CHOCOLATY • CRISPY • RICH
These mini chocolate crackles are super delicious and easy to make! You only need four ingredients. They're made with raw chocolate from my favourite chocolate brand; Raw Halo,
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freeze time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
150g dark chocolate
1 tbsp instant coffee
3 tbsp coconut oil
melt the chocolate.
- Mix together the instant coffee with a tablespoon of water.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture into small muffin tins.
- Place them in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, until they are set.
- Store in the fridge/Freezer.