What a ride! This challenge has been much harder than I thought it would be. I started out with a specific plan for the 30 days, but that really quickly went south as life kicked in. I have learned a lot! Here are the main lessons learned over these last 30 days:
- Plan ahead but don't depend on it - as I just said 'life happens' and even though you have a plan for your blog, you just can't plan everything. If you know you have a busy week, plan head, but make sure to leave room for the unexpected.
- Pictures are key - a post just isn't as nice without a picture and the best pictures are the original ones you take yourself. Not necessary pictures of yourself but pictures you have taken the time to setup and retouch to match your blog. This just makes at least half of a good post.
- Ask for help - I wouldn't have made it trough these 30 days without help. Help from my lovely boyfriends, that helped me out and took some of the pictures for me. He also helped me remember to post everyday, thanks love!
- Being original is difficult - There are so many bloggers out there and to stand out is difficult, especially in the lifestyle/beauty category. Maybe a change of direction is on its way?
- Maybe writing in danish isn't that bad an idea? - I write my posts in english because I don't want my posts to be limited to danish readers and because I want to practice my english, but maybe both languges would be better? Maybe another change to be considered
- I love sharing my thought and opinions - I have doubted if this whole blogging thing is actually for me, but I really love to share my thoughts and this little corner of the big world wide web has become my outlet and creative space and I love it.
A big thanks to all my fellow bloggers for this battle and challenge, it has been a blast and proven to me that I need to take the time to make great posts and really care about my blog more.
Would I do the challenge next year? Oh yes, bring it on!