1. Combine chicken with garlic, olive oil and season to taste. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight if possible.
2. Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate for several hours to allow to develop.
3. Preheat a grill or barbecue until hot, lightly grill onion for 2 minutes until just coloured but not soft, set aside. Reduce heat and barbecue chicken breasts over medium heat until nearly cooked through. Transfer to oven and cook at 180°C for 5 – 10 minutes or until cooked through. Slice into pieces.
4. Brush bread slices with olive oil, arrange on a baking tray in a single layer. Bake at 170°C for 15 minutes or until golden and crisp. Allow them to cool.
5. Place the Leafy Patch Gourmet Mix in a large bowl and toss through half the dressing, sundried tomatoes, basil, onions and sliced chicken. Gently add in the avocado and toasted bread until just combined. Arrange in a large salad bowl or on individual plates and drizzle with remaining dressing before enjoying warm.