Easy, cheap and delicious - and no fishes needs to die! Perfect, right? (the picture is not my homemade ones, they were to ugly to take a good shot of, but just as delicious!)
400 grams of mushrooms of your choice, I usually go with champignons because they're cheap.
250 ml of Beer
75 grams of Flour
Pinch of Salt
1. Pour breadcrumbs in a bowl or plate.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients together to create a batter.
3. Dip the mushrooms into the batter, then roll them in the breadcrumbs.
4. Deep fry if you have a deep fryer, or pour plenty of oil to a pan and heat up. Fry until golden brown and let dry on a paper towel.
5. Serve with fries (chips) and mushy peas (if you're British that is.). Enjoy!