I haven't been posting anything lately since I had so much going on with my life. One of the hardest thing was the death of my cat. It was so hard for me cause of course a pet is a dear member of your family and her death came so sudden that we couldn't have anticipated it. But life goes on so now Im gonna focus on my main thing in this post!
So my boyfriend gave me a sport watch as Christmas present. I have never had one so this is completely new thing for me. I've only used it for a week now, but im in love. I trust everyone at least somehow knows what you can do with you're sport watch so Im not gonna give a speech about it, but Im gonna list my pro's and cons with it.
1. This is my favourite thing of all. Sleep tracker. I love it that now I can just look at my watch to see how long I've been sleeping and the quality of it.
2. Tracker of steps, calories etc. I know know this is the idea of the whole watch, but still since I've never had one Its super awesome that now I can keep track on my steps and everything else. It really motivates more to work out.
3. This feature is not in every sport watches and that's why I love my watch even more cause I can download music into my watch, so with Bluetooth headphones it's easy to just take my watch with me to gym or anywhere and I dont have to use phone or separate music player. This isn't big deal for everyone, but for me it's really nice feature :)
1. One thing that I hate the most is that for example the step tracker shows over-exaggerated results. In the morning when I woke up and walk to kitchen which is like 7 steps away from our bedroom the watch shows almost 20 steps. Yeah I know that it can't be exactly right with the results, but I kinda hate that you can't blindly trust it cause it adds so much extra.
2. Battery life. Of course it all depends on how you use it. The heart and sleep tracker use battery more than if you would just activate it when working out, but what's the point of it if you don't use the most of it's features.
These are only my opinions based on my own watch and there are many kind of watches so they are all different with unique features etc ;)