50 grams of yeast
1 tbsp psyllium seed shell
2 dl of milk
2 dl of water
3 dl oats
1 teaspoon salt
2 tbsp honey
50 grams of melted butter
5 dl gluten free flour mix
1. Crumb yeast in a bowl.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan, pour on water and milk. Allow to be finger warm, 37 ° Celsius or 98 ° Fahrenheit.
3. Mix the yeast with some of the liquid when the yeast has dissolved, pour the rest of the liquid and add oats and psyllium seed shell. Let rest for 10 minutes.
4. Mix the rest of the ingredients and work together for a few minutes. The dough should be sticky.
5. Let rest for 30 minutes.
6. Pour the dough onto the sink with some flour. Roll out the dough to 1 cm thick. Take a cup or glas and take out the buns. There will be about 10 pieces.
7. Let rest for 30 minutes. Then brush with water and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Bake in the middle of the oven at 225 ° Celsius or. 430 ° Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
Today I baked gluten-free breakfast buns for me. They taste like "regular" buns and the consistency is the same. Easy to do and sooo good!
Test and tell me what you thought!