Be a girl with a mind,
a woman with attitude,
and a lady with class.
HOW TO LOOK GLAMOROUS???
There is so much work with clothes and details that gives you this perfect glam look. Based on my own experience I thought I will share some of the tips with you guys.
1. Get some fabolous clothes. I am talking about the fabrics and quality stuff. The best thing is to invest in good jelewery, diamonds, heels, fur, cashmere, trench coats and a handbag that will suit most of your outfits. Try to buy black heels and black handbags. These are the things that will go with everything and most of them are timeless.
Going back in time is so popular these days. The old Hollywood glam with big curls, red lipstic, a white Marilyn Monroe dress will definitely do the job. These details are so important. Oversized sunglasses? Hey they never got out of style.
2. Good make up. Again I will refer to my last words - red lipstic and big curls. Your make up should enhance your features. I use bronzing powder and a highlighter the most. Also lashes needs to be BIG :)
Try to really take care of your hair. Try to use masks and conditioners so your hair will end up looking healthy and shiny. Personally I like to put on some extensions from time to time and make them look bigger.
3. A good fragnance - is the key. The way you smell says a lot. Try to invest some money in a good perfume. Find something that suits you the most. I personally use Chanel Mademoiselle.
4. Learn how to set your outfits. It is important that your clothes suits your body shape and that the colors creats a good combination. Get the inspo from bloggers! Try to focus on a clean elegant look. Put together at least 2 diffrent colors. If your outfit feels boring - put on some outstanding jewellery. Wear heels with pants. Play with it!
"Your clothes should be tight enough to show you're a woman, but loose enough to show you're a lady" Marilyn Monroe
5. The most important thing - SMILE :) this is the best thing you can do to glow and look glamorous !
SHOES: Chinese Laundry
BAG: Tory Burch