Skirt & top from Lene Orvik for Bik Bok
Heyy everybody! How are you guys doing? Still enjoying your summer holiday? I will be going back to school very time soon. It is kind of freaking me out...but I will be fine, fingers crossed haha! It is the last year of my bachelor so I am pretty excited what I will do next. Anyway I still have some time to think. For now let's just appreciate those summer days <3
BODYCON DRESS - HOW TO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU?
1. Show off your best feature.
2. Go for a LBD little black dress. You can never go wrong on that one.
3. Wear a two piece dress.
4. Pick the fabrics with vertical lines. They will make you look slimmer and give the illusion of a smaller waist.
5. Dare to go bare. No bra ? No problem.
6. Add a layer. A blazer would be ideal.
7. Minimize the accessories.
8. Look for thicker, better quality fabrics.
9. Stay neutral. Neutral shades can be a great transition from a day look to an evening.
10. Rock it :)
TOP & SKIRT: Lene Orvik for Bik Bok
SHOES: Christian Louboutin