HOW TO BE A FASHONISTA
"Every day is a fashion show
and the world is a runway"
1. Look for fashion inspiration everywhere. Research is they key! You gotta gave your eyes open wherever you go, streets, window shopping, magazines, social media, movies etc. Get inspired!
2. Keep up with the trends in the industry. Check what celebrities and designers are wearing and try to recreate it yourself. You don't have to copy the whole thing. Mix it up with your style. It could be fun and fashionable at the same time. When you shop try to go out of you comfort zone and buy things you have never seen before or thought you would ever wear.
3. Time Machine. Go back in time and wear vintage and timeless pieces. This will make you stand out and look different than everybody else. Vintage classy pieces never go out of style. Keep that in mind when you shop.
4. Accesories. Fashion bloggers are obsessed with jewellery. They usually over do it. 10 bracelets on one hand why not? Must haves - huge handbag, oversized sunglasses, edgy boots. They want to be noticed. Find something that works for you.
5. Stay confident. It is important that you like what you wear and wear it with a confidence. Your outfit will never look cool if you don't think its cool yourself. Rock your outfit!
SHOES: STEVE MADDEN
HANDBAG: VALENTINO BY MARIO VALENTINO