#AD || DISCOUNT CODE BELOW
It’s been awhile since my last blogpost, but here I am again. Yes it`s me Hosannah I have Cut all my hair off since you last saw me and I love it! I hope you are all coping and staying safe. I’m doing my best to not give up hope that this will all soon be over with, so we can go back to living more freely again.
Is’nt it funny how we can confidently share a picture in our bikini, but when it comes to underwear if feels like we are exposing ourselves or is it just me?
Well I got over it!
I have been testing out this triangle bra and 80 den tights from @organicbasics and I’m ready to share my opinion on both pieces with you.
By now you all know I’m a thrifter and I thrift everything! and no I don’t thrift used underwear, but you can find brand new underwear at the thrifted store and those are the ones I go for.
But not everyone is like me! I wanted to test out the @organicbasics products to have a sustainable brand to reference you to if you don’t want to thrift underwear and you are looking for a sustainable and etchical brand to support!
To do so, I choose to test the brand out for myself first!
@organicbasics was kind enough to send me 2 of their items to test out so lets get to it shall we.
• Re- tights Black 80 Den — I am about 158 cm and I wear a small medium in pants, so I went for the size medium which Turned out to be a little too big but they are still wearable. I went With 80 den isted of 20 because I love the thickness and they are a perfect layering piece during winter. I love the fact that they have a High rise so I can cover all my stomach area with them while wearing a dress perfect support! Oh and I have acutually never thrifted tights in all the years I have been thrifting so now I have 2 brand new pair ( the tights come in a pack with two pairs) that will keep me going for years! Because my old ones are tired and filled with holes. I would totally recommend them. Amazing quality!
• Organic triangle bra - here is the thing I have big boobs and I have always had a rough time buying the right size bras until I started thrifting! My favorite shape when it comes to bras are the demi cup and the full cup. I knew I was taking a risk getting a triangle shape bra because of the size of my boobs. The size of my boobs vary due to which time of the month it is but the ones that fits the majority of the time is a 80C remember these bras are thrifted and I don’t know if the size in them would be the same size as todays size. I got the triangle bra in size L and if I took a bigger size they would be too big under the bust when I close them.
Would I recommend this bra to persons who have large loose boobs like mine? Yes and No!
* Yes if you are wearing them out to dinner and won`t be super active or bending down alot. They are so comfy and soft you won`t even notice you are wearing them because they are comfortable on your skin.
* No if you are wearing them around the house are doing anything that requires alot of movement because then you will be “ picking up” those boobs and putting them back in place constantly haha.
* I do recommend them 100% if you have smaller and firmer boobs than mine.
USE DISCOUNT CODE FASHTHRIFTSOB TO GET 10% OFF your order! Can be used worldwide :-)
If you are not already following me on Instagram please do. I post 3 days a week monday- wednesday and friday and you will see me posting in my stories everyday max 10 stories a day. I will also be posting a video of me wearing these 2 items in my story so you can see them in action get more info about them and what they are made of. You don`t want to miss it.
You can read all about the materials and how and where these item are made on Organicabasics.com
Wishing you all a happy new week