I am truly overwhelmed and so thankful to the lovely Telia from Life With Telia for nominating me to the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Even though I haven't read Telia's blog for that long I absolutely fell in love with it the second I started readin it and her writing style. She is a truly talented writer and has the ability to realy capture her readers. Her blog has something for everyone so if you haven't already, do yourself a favour and go read her blog, I promise you won't regret it!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by bloggers to shine a light on them. Bloggers who recieve this award are known for being creative, positive, and inspiring, and I'm so thankful that I was nominated.
Here are the rules for receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to her/his blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post on your blog.
1. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
- I'd probably change it to Aurora just because The Sleeping Beauty was my favourite film as a child and I even used to call myself Aurora just because I really wanted that to be my name.
2. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?
- That my teenage years would be filled with guy problems and guys throwing themselves at me (which definitely wasn't the case).
3. What’s something your brain tries to make you do and you have to will yourself not to do it?
- Check my phone 24/7
4.If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
- What happens when we die.
5. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
- All the new blogs I found this week.
6. What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
- That newborn babies were delivered by storks (I actually believe this until I was eight years old when I found out the awful truth about how babies were made and I spent hours crying in the bathroom).
7. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Moving to the UK all by myself and managed to create a life and attend university here.
8. Which historical figure would you like to be?
- Her Majesty the Queen (even though she's still alive so I don't know if she counts but that's still my answer)
9. If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- Chocolate, pasta and white bread (very healthy, I know, haha)
10. What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
- I hate to repeat myself but I have to say moving to a different country without a safetynet or knowing anyone.
11. What living person, other than family members, do you most admire?
- I must say myself, and I don't mean that in a cocky way, I have just recently realised how strong I really am and how much I am capable of doing, but if I have to pick someone else I'd probably say Beyoncé because duh, she's Beyoncé.
The lovely people I have chosen to nominate are:
Chloe of chloexlizabeth.com
Malou of malousfigments.com
Rachel of fiercefeministthoughts.com
Tara of blogaboutalatte.com
Imogen of imogenchloe27.wordpress.com
Bailey of baileyleah.com
Sophie of lovesoph.co.uk
Ruth of ruthinrevolt.com
Bexa of hellobexa.com
Aaliyah of beautyobsesseduk.com
Amy of amyjane.co.uk
The eleven questions I'd like you to answer are these:
1. What made you start blogging?
2. If you had to move to another counry which country would you move to?
3. What's your ideal first date?
4. Would you rather be rich and unhappy or poor and happy?
5. What's the meaning of life?
6. What has blogging taught you?
7. If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
8. If you could give yourself a superpower what would it be?
9. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
10. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
11. Who inspires you?
Thanks again to Telia and to everyone else keep spreading love on the Internet x.