1. Find a workout that you love. It can be sprint, jogging, powerlifting, crossfit, bodybuilding etc
2. Start meal-prepping your meals. If you already have food at home, then you don't have to buy fast food.
3. Stop eating out. Always eat home, home cooked meal are the best meal.
4. Start cutting of things on your diet. For exampel; Bread, butter, cheese, soda, candy, fast food. You don't have to cut everything out at once. Start with one thing at a time and learn how to live without it.
5. Daily basis workout. You don't have to go to the gym everyday, especially not if you're new to the gym. Daily basis workout can be to jump off the bus 2 stations before your house and walk home. As long as you move that extra mile.
6. Make a plan when you're suppose to eat.
Breakfast; At 8
Snacks; at 10
Lunch; at 12
Snacks; at 16
Dinner; at 18
7. Go to sleep early. The biggest mistake teenager do, is to go to bed late at night. You should always get between 8-10 hours sleep at night to really rest your body. I for example always try to go to sleep before 10 pm.
8. Drink a lot of water. Don't seems important but it is. Water helps you to really clean your body from the inside. We pee out all the bad bacterias in our body and water helps us pee. I always have a water bottle with me in my bag to keep the fluid going. I'm drinking minimum 3L/ day.
9. Count your calories. I'm using the app, lifesum to count my calories a day.
10. Always try to be better the next day! You don't have one shot in your life to be healthy. You can always fail and you know what, the next day you know what you did wrong and can do it better the next day.