Lately I've been thinking about how I'm going to transition my winter wardrobe (which has consisted primarily of all black) into spring. I've been *thoughtfully* thinking about how I'd like to build my wardrobe for spring while staying true to my "lots of black and oversized" style.
My goal is to find these five wardrobe essentials to help build my spring wardrobe while adding subtle vintage and bohemian flare to the mix. It will be challenging and take some time, but I love to shop so i'm excited for the challenge. :)
- Denim that's flattering yet super comfortable and versatile as well as loose fitted long and cropped pants that can easily be worn with a solid blouse or tank
- Unique statement accessories (vintage bracelets, earrings, belts, hats)
- Boyfriend style blouses (cotton and silk for warmer weather)
- Light jackets, blazers & kimono's (fitted and oversized, great for layering or making a simple outfit less simple)
- Great quality footwear (leather/suede loafers and sandals, vintage heels, clean/simple sneakers)
Let the spring wardrobe building begin!
Outfit (all consigned): Knit Dress/BCBGmaxazria, Suede Boots/Marc Fisher, Hat/Calvin Klein, Leather Embossed Tote/Amazon, Jewelry/vintage