They say, "Know your worth and then add tax." I'd have to say that is a powerful message because just knowing your worth isn't enough. You HAVE to always "over compensate" when it comes to loving yourself and knowing your worth! This type of self love and confidence is essential for you to be able to be fully fulfilled in your life. I struggle with self love because I am always noticing myself loving others tOo much and loving myself too little. Well ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! TIME TO BE SELFISH : )
Here are some TIPS on how to gain SELF LOVE:
1. DRINK. DRINK. DRINK-- WATER (very important)
2. Quit trying to be anything that's not you! BE YOU ALWAYS.
3. Celebrate your uniqueness--again, BE YOU ALWAYS.
4. DO NOT compare yourself to others whats-so-ever!
5. Do not seek validation from others-- you're not always going to make the right decisions. Learn from your mistakes. ADD to your worth. and be GREAT even when you feel wrong.
6. Appreciate your strength and give yourself credit!
7. IMPORTANT: Speak out POSITIVE affirmations every morning and every night about yourself!
8. Quit waiting on the ideal conditions to do what you want to do-- DO YOU BOO! DO YOU!
9. Celebrate your accomplishments--even if some seem small to you. CELEBRATE YOU!
10. CELEBRATE your critics--The more criticism, the more VALUABLE you are, right? -- THAT'S RIGHT!