I really felt like writing a blog post based on questions about myself, which is why I googled on and found this website: www.kratosguide.com and on that page I found 25 interesting questions everyone should ask themselves during their lives. So here we go, these are my answers. And if you feel like it when reading on, think about what you would answer when asked these questions, a little execise that helps you to know yourself a bit better.
1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Well, I would be either 7 years young or 70 years old, because I feel that those are the times in our lives when we tend to embrace our happiness the most. I often act like a child and do childish things, because that according to me is the secret to long lasting happiness.
2. If you had the oppotunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
I would say "what are you standing here for, listening to one regular person soeak, when you could be out there making the world a better place, now go on and do your thing, move on, life goes on".
3. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
Unfortunately it is possible, When lying we try to hide something from others, we hide the truth and by not speaking up, the truth remains hidden.
4. If not now, then when?
There will be a time when there is no other time to do something than during that exact moment, a time that only consits of now, not when.
5. What would you do differently if you nobody would judge you?
I would always speak my mind, never leave a single word unsaid.
6. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
I should probably let go of my impostor syndrome.
7. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
I've experienced some amazing things with my friends, we've made memories so to speak.
8. Who do you love? What are you doing about it?
We all have that one special person and of course I love my family and friends. I tell them how much I love them by hugging them, meeting up with them on a regular basis and telling them how much they mean to me.
9. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just do what you know is right?
When it feels like the only possible thing left to do.
10. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
Crying is a sign that you've been strong for too long. Remember that showing your weaknesses is a strength.
11. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
What is law when your heart rules all of your thinking? I would die for a loved one and I would also break the law to save a loved one.
12. When you're old what will matter to you the most?
Living in the moment.
13. Do you ask enough questions? Or do you settle for what you know?
I'm a philosopher at heart, I question everything. I'm way to curious to settle for what I already know.
14. Do you celebrate the things you do have?
Yes, it's important to be grateful for what you already have.
15. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
Yes, because my world is ruled by words, not only words, but meaningful words. When everything is said and done I've said the most beautiful words that I came to think of during that moment. I'm more of a thinker and speaker rather than a worker.
16.When was the last time you tried something new?
Yesterday, when I got myself a new hobby.
17. Which activites make you lose track of time?
Making art and having a deep meaningful discussion with someone. I also loose track of time when listening to music.
18. If you could do it all over again, would you change everything?
Yes, I would,
19. What is the difference between living and existing?
My favorite question of all times! First of all, we've all been giving a life, we are all existing. But we are living only if feel as though our existence is worth of living the life we want to live. In other words you exist withouth enjoying your life but when you are living as well as existing you're taking part of the action also called "enjoying ones life".
20. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
(laughs and cries at the same time) Hell no, I treat myself like trash, so no thanks!
21. If you had to teach something what would you teach?
Creative writing and storytelling.
22. Time or money?
Time. When running after money you aren't left with much time to do anything else.
23. Are you aware that someone has it worse than you?
Yes, I'm perfectly aware of that and I offer them a helping hand.
24. What makes you smile?
Waking up to a new day filled with new opportunities.
25. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
I should quit with all of that overthinking.
My playlist when writing this blog post:
Eva&Manu- Cinnamon hearts
Lukas Graham- 7 years
Veronica Maggio - Jag kommer
Veronica Maggio - 17 år
Scorpions - Wind of change
Sting - Fields of Gold
Kent - FF
Bruce Springsteen - The river
Peter Bjorn And John - Young folks
MGMT - Kids
Foster The People - Pumped up kicks
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Flashdance - Maniac
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Pat Benatar - Invincible
Gazebo - I like Chopin
Limahl - Never Ending Story
Mike Oldfield - Moonlight Shadow feat. Maggie Reilly
California Dreamin’ - Mamas & Papas
Abba - Fernando