Design your blog - select from dozens of ready-made templates or make your own; simply “point & click” - Click here
Today I want to tell you how you can bake sponge cake.
What do we need?
1. High form for baking (d=16);
3. Silicone spoon;
4. Spatula for leveling the cake;
6. Whisk for whipping or mixer;
7. Good mood :)
What ingredients do we need?
For sponge cake:
1. 6-7 eggs;
2. Flour. For 1 egg 2 tablespoons of flour;
3. Sugar. For 1 egg 2 tablespoons of sugar;
4. The baking powder. 1 teaspoon to the whole volume;
5. Vanilla extract (to taste).
6. A little vegetable oil.
1. In advance, sow 6-7 tablespoons of flour!!!
2. Separate the proteins from the yolks;
3. In the protein, put 3 tablespoons of sugar and slowly start whipping the proteins with sugar into a firm foam. When you turn the bowl over, the squirrels should not flow out of it.
4. After that, in a separate bowl, whip the yolks with the remaining sugar to a white mass;
5. Then put the yolks to the squirrels and pour in 6 tablespoons of flour;
6. Start mixing the whole mass with a silicone spoon in the direction from the bottom to the top. In one direction, until all the lumps of flour disappear;
7. Then put the resulting mass in a baking dish, pre-lubricated with oil. (Better lay the parchment paper);
8. Bake at a temperature of 180°С for about 25-30 minutes.
After baking, let the cake stand in the oven until completely cooled. Remove the cake from the oven, remove it from the mold and let it rest for another 2-3 hours. Then cut into smooth 3-4 cakes.
1. Mascarpone 400 g;
2. Sugar powder 150 g;
3. Cream for whipping 200 ml.
1. Whip the cream in a separate bowl with powdered sugar;
2. Whisk Mascarpone and add the cream with the powdered sugar.
The cake can be decorated to your liking!
If you want to cook caramel, I advise you to read this post: http://nouw.com/cakewhale/hello-29684474
Good luck! Thank you everyone!
Flour 500 g;
Milk 200 ml;
Sugar 190 g;
Butter 200 g;
Yeast (2 teaspoon with a slide);
Raisins 100 g;
1. Beforehand put the raisins in hot water and leave for 2 hours.
2. Heat the milk to 35°C. Then pour the yeast into the milk and pour 1/2 of the whole volume of sifted flour. You should get a thick dough. It needs to be kneaded for 5 minutes. Leave the dough in a warm place for 30 minutes.
Hello! My name is Anastasia, I'm 22 years old. I'm baking to order. In this blog I want to share recipes and ideas of delicious dishes.
- butter 200 g
- 3 eggs
- sugar 100 g
- flour 300 g
Cut the softened butter into cubes, then add all the sugar and whisk together until a homogeneous white mass. After whipping one by one, add eggs. After the eggs and butter are mixed, gradually add flour. The dough should be homogeneous. Put the dough in the food bag for 30 minutes. After that, spread the dough into shape (diameter 20-22 cm) with overlapping at the edges. Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C. After the cake is baked, allow it to cool.
- cream Cheese 500 g
- whipped cream 250 g
- sugar powder 150 g
- vanilla extract (to taste)
- 2 eggs
In advance, whip the cream. Then start whipping the cream cheese, gradually add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Then mix the cream cheese and cream and one by one add the eggs. You should get a homogeneous mass. Pour this mass into the prepared cake. Bake in a water bath at 180°C for about 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 120°C and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
- whipped cream 150 g
- butter 50-70 g
- sugar 110 g
In a saucepan with a thick bottom we pour sugar and let it melt to an amber color. After the sugar has melted, add butter. Stir. Then, add the cream and begin to actively stir. Caramel will gather in one lump, But you must continue to mix.. Caramel will drain from the spoon. Then it is ready. Add salt a little.
After the cheesecake is ready, you should give it a rest for 8 hours. After that, you can decorate caramel and other sweets.