Here are 10 tips working from home:
1. Try to start as early as you would've done on a regular work day. It gives a feeling of being ahead when you start working. Try to have a routine and wake up the same time every day. It's great to have habits to make your days feel structured. There is a quote I like about starting early "It doesn't feel like to try to catch a train, it feels like you are the train".
2. Have a morning routine that make you feel refreshed and energized! It can for instance include working out, mediation and a cold shower.
3. Choose a dedicated work space. Try to not work from bed! Make a clear distinction physically of a working space and a relaxing space. Make your working space feel inspiring. Maybe put a notebook and a pen on your desk, some fresh flowers and a business magazine.
4. Get dressed. Change from pyjamas/lounge wear to something more dressed. It will make you feel more in "work-mode".
5. Play some nice music.
6. Work for 60 minutes and then take a 10 minutes break, preferably a walk outdoors. During lunch time you could take a longer walk. You can also take a break by doing a few exercises at home.
7. Tidy up you space. It will give you an ease of mind and make you feel much better if your place is clean. Try to declutter and get rid of things that you don't love and is taking up energy and space in your apartment or house.
8. Make a to-do list in the morning. That way you know the most important tasks you want to get done during the day.
9. Stay in touch with co-workers. Use chat or calls to make you feel connected.
10. Stay in touch with friends and family so you don't feel lonely. Have "dinner" together but through video.
Have an amazing Saturday!
Lots of love,
Business & Dreams