Another day another sheet mask review!
Today I tried out the Dr Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Sheet Mask for the first time. I have tried their Hydration Lover (the blue one) version before - so I sort of knew what I was getting myself into as I completely loved that one. You can read about when I tried out the Dr Jart+ Hydration Lover Rubber Sheet Mask here: https://bit.ly/2HF7O5B
How to use
- After cleansing with water, massage the ampoule onto skin
- Open Rubber Mask pouch.
- Remove the film, place the mask on your face
- Leave on for 20-40 minutes, then remove gently and massage remaining product into skin
The sheet mask is a clearing two-step rubber mask derived from algae that delivers actives while providing cooling benefits. The main targets for the mask are pores, blemishes and oiliness. Comes with a concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask, the rubber mask solution allows deeper penetration of the ingredients.
- Derived from algae reacts with calcuim to cool and calm the skin
- Lipophilic and hydrophilic actives moisture in the skin to maximize benefits
- Pore Clear Complex purifies the pores providing a refreshing feeling
- A multi-seaweed complex featuring gelidium cartilagineum extract and laminaria japonica extract
So what did I think about it after trying it out? I love it - my skin feels instantly refreshed and healthy. Can we also take a moment to appreciate the fact that there is a production date and expire date on the actual formula, fantastic! Skin care products definitely have a best before date and its good to keep an eye on these things. This sheet mask is also free from;
Love your skin!