1. How old are you in 5 years?
I'm 28 and the year is going to be 2023. Time is passing too fast.
2. What was your biggest celebrity crush as a teenager?
Zac Efron! I was the biggest High School Musical fan ever. My room was decorated in posters and I even collected cards (like Pokemon) with High School Musical on haha. I saved all of it, because it's good memories.
3. How tall are you?
I'm 1.71 cm. People that I have known for a long time are often surprised that I'm not taller than that and I think it's because I was pretty tall as a kid and also pretty skinny. I just look taller than I am apparently.
4. Which movies did you recently see in the cinema?
Three Billboards Outside Epping, Missouri. I really loved it and it's not like anything I've seen before. I also just watched Game Night which is a really stupid but funny movie.
5. Who do you call most?
Nitzan without a doubt. We always need to plan something or talk about the day.
6. Instagram or Snapchat?
Instagram by far. I have never really used Snapchat and I still don't do it that often. Instagram is my favorite social media platform!
7. What's your favorite food?
Italian/Indian I think. But I also enjoy Middle Eastern food so much!
8. Did you ever have braces?
No. But I wish I had!
9. What is your favorite place?
The beach. I'm an sun child at heart.
10. Which place do you prefer the least?
A forest in the evening. No doubt, it really scares the shit out of me.
11. When did you see your mother last?
It's only been 11 days even though I live in another country :)
12. What eye color do you have?
Blue like the sky.
13. Do you hit the snooze button in the morning or jump out of bed?
I never hit the snooze button. When I was younger I always jumped out of bed and I also still do that if I have something I need to do. But I always have an alarm on, even the weekends.
14. Are your parents married or divorced?
They are married and have been since 1996.
15. When did you finish high school?
The 25th of June 2014 (more than 4 years ago.....)
16. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I live somewhere warm close to a beach with children and husband. And then I have a job that I find interesting - a job which makes me want to get up in the morning.
17. What scared you as a child?
The Harry Potter movies!!!
18. What is your birth date?
14th of June! Same as Donald (fucking) Trump....... But also Che Guevara, so that helps a bit.
19. What kind of music do you like?
Everything. Really everything. There is no genre I like better than others.
20. How many countries have you visited?
32! (33 with Denmark)
21. Do you sleep with or without clothes at night?
I prefer a big t-shirt and panties. If I don't wear something on my upper body, I always become so cold on my arms and shoulders.
22. How many pillows do you have in bed?
Two. One for me and one for Nitzan.
23. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
A black beetle with chili sauce and it was in Cambodia as far as I remember.
24. How many siblings do you have?
Just one. A younger brother, he is 20.
25. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet?
I prefer all of them. It really depends on the weather. When I was younger I hated having bare feet because I felt uncomfortable with feet in general, but now I like it very much.
26. Do you have any phobias?
Not really... I'm not super fond of swimming in dark water or any kind of water where I can't see the bottom. But that's pretty much it.
27. What kind of ice cream is your favorite?
Chocolate! I always have a scoop of chocolate.
28. Which dessert is your favorite?
I really don't know .. I'm the biggest sucker for anything sweet.
29. Did you travel to all 7 continents?
Nope. I haven't been in South America or Antartica yet. So 5 of 7 :)
30. Do you like coffee?
Yes! I started drinking coffee one year ago. Before that, I didn't like it, but I loved the smell of coffee beans.
31. What's your favorite vegetable?
Is avocado a vegetable? Is yes, I would definitely choose avocado. But I also love tomatoes, broccoli, and mushrooms.
32. Do you have a bucket list?
Yes! I'm actually thinking about posting it here, so you can see it.
33. What is your zodiac sign?
I'm a Gemini.
34. Do you have any tattoos?
36. Do you have a degree?
No I don't. I'm a bit late, because I took 4 years off after high school. But I will start my bachelor after the summer! Yay!
37. Do you want children?
Yes, I think so. Someday in the future.
38. Can you speak other languages than English?
I speak Danish, which is my mother tongue. I also understand both Swedish and Norwegian very well from my time living there. And now I'm in the process of learning Hebrew.
39. Do you sleep in a certain way?
I almost always sleep on the side and I am very good at falling asleep fast. I'm able to completely clear my head and just go to sleep.
40. Do you prefer the sea or a pool?
Even though the pool can look beautiful and exclusive, I would always choose the ocean!
41. What do you use most of your money on?
Traveling! Or maybe food at the moment haha.
42. Breakfast or dinner?
Ahh, breakfast of course! I eat so much in the morning. I really can't start my day without breakfast. When I was a kid the first thing I would do when I opened my eyes in the morning would be to say "I'm hungry".
43. What is your favorite TV show(s)?
I have to say that Friends probably is my all time favorite. Other than that I really enjoyed Homeland, OITNB, Peaky Blinders, Riverdale, Shooter, Dexter and Fauda.
44. What do you think is the most important thing in life?
To be healthy and happy.
45. Do you ever go skiing?
Yes! I love skiing. I have been skiing since I was young and I really enjoy it.
46. What impress you?
When people are confident in their own skin. When they can stand up and talk in front of a lot of people or when they just have a very striking personality.
47. What kind of ringtone do you have on your mobile phone?
Some standard one from the iPhone. I know, kind of boring. Maybe I should find a new?
48. Tell something we don't know about you?
I flew alone for the first time when I was 14, I love all shades of blue and I once got Dengue fever in Thailand (not fun!).
49. What pets did you have in your life?
I have had 4 different cats, stick insects, two bunnies and two rats.
50. Are you a very social person or do you prefer to be alone?
I would consider myself social. But I love being alone and do want I want and have time to think and be creative.
And that's a wrap! I hope it was entertaining to read a bit about me and hopefully get to know me better. I am now off to work, but I hope you will enjoy your Sunday. Love love love,